Friday, January 30, 2009

The Disapearance of Our Friend Hans Lundahl

I'm not upstaging you by posting about the temperaments, Old
Fashioned Liberal, so I'm keeping my promise. :-)

I have noticed that our friend Hans hasn't been around lately;
here or on any of his blogs. Now, due to my mistrust of
governments in general (particularly our present ones), I would
say that he "disappeared" due to the French government disliking
him. But that's just my conspiracy theory. :-) If you're out there,
Mr. Lundahl, maybe you wouldn't mind letting us know? That way,
I wouldn't be falsely accusing the French government. :-)

8 comments:

don pedro said...

Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou mort !

Perhaps the French government picked the last option =P

Ancient Greek Philosopher said...

What last option? And what does
"Liberté, égalité, fraternité, ou mort !" mean?

don pedro said...

liberty, equality, fraternity, or death =)

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

Oh, I just had a tough time getting to Internet for some month or so!

Thanx for caring!

I would not have found this post without googling on my name, though!

Ancient Greek Philosopher said...

Really? Wow! I thought the French government had kidnapped you. :-)

It's amazing where you can find your name, isn't it?

Hans Georg Lundahl said...

Letz pot it lighk dis: on the google I did, I found nothing I regret, but the danger being that I am not the only Hans Lundahl around.

There is one IT expert I know from facebook, but also one non-conformist preacher or singer and one (ugh) freemason. Hope he is not among the worst of them, but I would not like being confused with him.

Ancient Greek Philosopher said...

When I google my name I add the location as well. It usually narrows it down quite a bit. But I only know of one website for sure that lists my name.

Ancient Greek Philosopher said...

Okay, so maybe I still don't come out on top. It looks like nobody else has added my name either.